Still had a little time….

I spent the better part of last week shipping…so my thrift store time was cut   in my schedule.

But Saturday, I decided to do a “check-in” during some errands.

I found these doll clothes patterns (uncut) for 10 cents a piece. Whoohoo!

AND…this vintage Orphan Annie flat sheet in great condition. Two bucks. Double Whoo-hoo!

Earlier in the week I found (at another thrift store) one of those vintage metal picnic baskets that have the lithograph that makes it look like its woven. It only had one handle…but I thought it would be cute for storage. It wasn’t priced, so when I took it up to the counter, the woman was curious why I would want it with just one handle.  Which is why she priced it at 50 cents. Silly lady.

I’m hoping to visit my haunts this week….I…can’t…wait!!!  Have a great week….stay warm up there friends in the north….wow!

And seriously…visit Apron Thrift Girl’s blog today….GREAT finds  to read  about!

This entry was posted in My Junkin' Finds. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Still had a little time….

1. Amanda says:

Orphan Annie! Aw, how awesome 🙂 Now I’m going to be singing the theme song all day! I never find any great kids sheets. One day I will hit the jackpot, I can feel it! My Little Pony sheets would be the bomb-diggity.

2. dogsmom says:

We were warm this weekend, but snowed in!
    It gave me time to go through some of my finds from earlier in the year. I saved an entire church sale’s loot to keep me company on a snowy day. I’ll be sharing the finds later.
    The doll clothes patterns are one of the best finds I have seen in a long time.

3. Van says:

The orphan Annie sheets and doll patterns are amazing finds! I wanna find some transformers generation one sheets…and those awesome late 80s/early 90s Batman sheets you see everywhere (white background with joker and batman) but in GOOD SHAPE. 😀

Love that Orphin Annie, great find!

Yesterday I bought a superman flat sheet, a Care Bears set, fitted and flat, and also a really lovely set of Christian Dior sheets, size full, fitted and flat. And I figure if they don’t sell, we can always use linens. My kids are in twins, we are queen, and guests our on full. Nothing but the best for them, lol.

5. Alyssa says:

Love the Orphan Annie sheet. How cute!

6. laura says:

I love to use old tins and basket tins as storage it’s so much neater than a box….