Fantastically Fun First Week Finds!

Well…if this week is any indication of how my “treasure hunting year” will go…I’m going to have a LOT of fun!

This year, I plan to have a more discerning eye. No more “maybe I’ll do it” projects. No more “hmmm…that might sell” items. No more “Oh boy..I need to rescue you” things. I give myself until April….but at least I’m trying.

So I had that plan when I went out this past week.  And I was able to find some really GREAT stuff.  First, I turned the corner into the “dishes” aisle of my local Goodwill and found that sweet Jack and Jill IRMI lamp.  Just sitting there….with a $3.06 price tag. The lamp lights up AND the wishing well has a little light in it too. And at my new favorite thrift store, Super Thrift, I found the unused vintage owl string art kit in the arts and crafts section ($1.91). And I found the vintage aluminum Hallite saucepan with an  awesomely cool turquoise lid ($3.95).  I still have to clean them up for resale ….but what fun!

I hope your first week started well too! Find out what other people found this past week on Apron Thrift Girl’s blog today!

This entry was posted in My Junkin' Finds. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Fantastically Fun First Week Finds!

1. dogsmom says:

Very cute. I look forward to a follow up on the J&J lamp.

2. Van says:

LOVE the owl kit and the pot. I’ve made the same unofficial resolution this year. No more maybes, I’m being careful about what I bring home. Even when I encounter super lovely but otherwise useless stuff. -sigh- 🙂

3. Alyssa says:

I love the pot and the lamp. My grandmother had a similar lamp in her guest room for us kids when we came to visit.

4. Monica says:

There is some terrific cookware on the Thrift Share this week. It’s making me want to throw out my boring pots and pans! Wonderful finds!

5. Shara says:

I’ve been really good about not buying everything I see. I feel much better after hitting sales… A year ago it was a different story! Rarely see pans like the one you got–great finds!

6. laura says:

Oh Oh! I swear I have the light switch plate that matches your lamp–uhh wanna sell it? 🙂 I actually had it when I was a little girl I only have boys now so I’m keeping safely away from them for a grand daughter in the future!