Yayyyyyy! Flippin’ Friday is here again!

Well…last week’s Flippin Friday was a record breaker! What incredible stories!  We read about HP Laser Toner cartridges, a pair of Levi’s, a Franciscan Starburst creamer, a vintage copy of Gray’s Anatomy, a Dale of Norway knitting pattern booklet, Scrapbook Trends magazines, a vintage Vera flat sheet, a Catherine Holm Enamelware Lotus bowl, a Harrod’s 1999 Christmas bear, more Boynton mugs,  Marvin the Martian Wilton cake pan, a stainless steel Starbucks mug, several boxes of recipe cards, a big box of electronics, and Ecusson perfume. WOWWWWW! Amazing stuff!  Thank you all!

So tell us some more great ones!  Simply write the story in the comments section below. And remember…contributors will get “INSTANT TREASURE FINDING KARMA”……seriously.

Happy Hunting this week!

This entry was posted in Flippin' Friday Stories and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1. Linda says:

On a whim and because it was signed, I purchased a belt with a gigantic alligator as the buckle for $20 at a thrift store run by a local university. It took a lot of research but it turned out the designer was Margarita Barerra (now a New York City realtor) and a contemporary of buckle designer Christopher Ross (Sarah Jessica Parker wore one of his belts in a Sex in the City movie). I took a different route and marketed directly (no ebay, etc) to collectors that I found online. Sold for $400.00. Extra work but worth it!

2. annabel52 says:

I bought a Saladmaster 1 qt sauce pan with lid for $3.50. It was an older version called 5 star, not the titanium/stainless kind they have now. I sold it for $68. I would have never thought to look for Saladmaster if I had not wanted a new dutch oven for myself. I’m looking for more!!!

Linda, wow, neat story of the belt!

Unbelievably, I sold two more Starbucks mugs this week. One snowflake design one I’d had awhile for $10. The other for $20 was from the State Park Series and had Portland’s Rose Garden on it. I bought it for $2 from SA. I’m lovin’ the Starbucks mugs…

4. Stacy says:

I didn’t flip this but kept it for myself. I got a Movado Amorosa women’s watch at a consignment shop fr $20 in very good condition. It retails at around $500.

5. Stacy says:

I forgot to add that I also found a first edition Caldecott winner Lon Po Po. The dust jacket is in very good condition, no tears. I can find only one other online for $150.

6. Alyssa says:

I found a Chico’s dress, part of their Travelers line for $1 at a thrift store. The bidding was interesting, and the final sale price? $62.99!

7. Pingback: It’s Flippin’ Friday! #26 | Late Night Coffee