Oh yeah!!!  It’s Friday!!!! FLIPPIN’ FRIDAY!!!!

I know some of you are running out the door today to hit those early Friday sales…so let’s get started!

Last week was another great week for stories!  We read about  a unique Margarita Barerra/Christopher Ross belt, a Saladmaster sauce pan, more great Starbucks mugs, a Movada Amorosa watch, a first edition of Lon Po Po,  and a Chico’s dress from the “Traveler’s” line.  GREAT STUFF!

Have you had a good flip recently?  Share it in the comment section below!  You’ll be instantly given “GOOD TREASURE HUNTING KARMA” for your next adventure..:)

Have a great weekend and happy hunting!

This entry was posted in Flippin' Friday Stories and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1. sraikh says:

Wait I have a good one for you.

Crystals for chandeliers. Glass ones. I got a brown lunch bag filled with crystals for $5. I went home and counted them. 120 pieces.

I did 3 lots

1 lot of 40 pieces $45
    1 lot of 30 pieces auction for $25
    Another lot of 30 for $30.

I am headed to a Friday estate sale. Wish me some good karma.

2. Barbara says:

I had a flip just this morning. I picked up a Xerox toner cartridge for $9.50 after reading Leah’s HP toner flipping post a couple of weeks ago and I accepted an offer for $50 for it. Quick and easy flip. Thank you Leah!!

So much to learn here as always!

Been slow on eBay for me, I’m clearing out my house before summer vacation with 99 cent auctions or I will go crazy having all the kids home for the summer with inventory spilling out of every closet, lol.

A few weeks ago I did sell a vintage Wiltons Pooh cake pan for $10 I bought for less than $2.

4. Alyssa says:

Several weeks ago I picked up an incomplete set of Spode dishes, plus another set of dishes for $25. The last pieces of the Spode just sold last week. The Spode dishes alone sold for a total of $455. One of my best flips yet.

5. Padma says:

I bought a Clairol hot curlers for a dollar in a garage sale and sold it for $20.00.
    Thanks a bunch for the info curlers.

I have had a couple of decent flips this week. Bought a dated 1968 Sandy Miller Thingie Puzzle. Took a chance that all the pieces were there but one piece was missing. Paid 25 cents, ended up selling it for $20.07. Also bought a lot of 19 vintage slide charts for machine measurements. Paid $3.00 for all of them. Have sold one of them for $14.50 and another for $3.95. Still have some to list. Bought a huge lot of 300 plus cross stitch pattern books and cross stitch magazines for $20.00. Starting to list them as I sort through them. Have sold one for $10.50 and several more from $2.95 to $5.95. Have already doubled my money. Can’t wait to see what the others end up going for. Trying to list at 10 a day.

7. Pingback: It’s Flippin’ Friday! #27 | Late Night Coffee