It’s Flippin’ Friday! Whew…barely made this in ON Friday….but better late than never!

We are REALLY getting some good stories…even in the  middle of summer’s dry spell. Last week, we had flip stories about a Dansk pepper grinder,a  Cathrineholm pan, a super hero cake pan, Blues Clues cake pan, a Scooby-Doo cake pan, a Jolly Old Santa Clause children’s book, a 10 piece set of Revere Copper Clad Stainless cookware, a a Rolling Stone Lady Gaga Pink issue 2009, a Martha Stewart wedding magazine Winter 2008, Where Women create Magazine, View Camera Technique book, a huge box of vintage Transformer toys, lot of MASK toys, another great Far Side mug, a package of 8 Sandra Boynton birthday invitations (mint), Dansko sandals, Michael Kors sandals, Bruno Magli peeptoes,  and a vintage Ralph Lauren uncut sewing pattern.

Great stuff!  If you have a fun flip story…share it with us in the comments section below! And check out “The List” at the top of the page for all kinds of things to be on the lookout for! Happy Hunting everyone!

************************************************************

Late Night Market is filling up fast! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to drive more traffic to your site!  For more information, click “Late Night Market Info” at the top of this page.

This entry was posted in Flippin' Friday Stories and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1. tanya says:

I have had a vintage console set in my store for a few months so I was happy that it sold this week and is on it’s way to it’s new home!
    The set consists of 2 candle holders and 1 footed bowl. They have square marble bases accented by metal flowers. I researched them but were unable to find anything like them. I found them for under $15 and after shipping made just under $90. I love unusual items and these certainly fit the bill and made me happy! Good luck to everyone this upcoming week!

2. nancy says:

I was getting worried that Flippin Friday wasn’t going to happen this week! Whew. What a relief. I found a ‘new with tags’ NIKE Livestrong hooded pullover at the GW. It was $7 and it sold for $31. An easy flip. While researching completed sales before I priced it, I saw that Livestrong items sell pretty well.

3. Anonymous says:

I found a Garden Way All Metal Squeezo II Strainer at a thrift store. I thought it was a grinder and was going to use it myself, but when I came home realized it was a strainer. I paid $7 for it and was able to sell it for $46. The strainers in boxes for for around $70-90.

4. gretchen says:

I had another lucky flip last week. I bought a “german fairing pig” for .50 at a yard sale, with a chipped ear. Of course I researched it, and knew they were worth something, so I started it at 10.00 (which would have been a good flip!) It sold for 57.00 (with as is in the title!) Don’t you wish we all could find a few of these every week!!! Gretchen

5. DogsMom says:

I love reading these stories. We have begun a major project here at the house that should lead to listing a lot of unusual items. I hope I have something fantastic to share soon.

6. Becky Pries says:

I found a Care Bear Cousin Pig at Goodwill for .99 cents. It was only the small 8″ beanie and I put it back on the shelf. Before I left I had a changed of heart and bought it. Even if it didn’t sell, a buck wasn’t a lot to lose. I’m glad I bought it. I sold it for $86 Guess they are hard to find and are one of the most sought after Care Bear

7. Marci says:

I am late, but better late than never! I have been picking up fire king milk glass mugs when I see them, usually one at a time. I had collected 7 of them, paid between 50 cents to a dollar for each one. They were all different designs, tony the tiger, bonanza, cb trucker phrases etc. I put them up as one lot and they sold for 30.00. Pretty good profit margin. Snoopy ones are the hottest, but we collect those so if I find them we always keep them. Have a great week!