I just need a little “like”….

I hate to ask, but I need a teensy favor. Could I get some Facebook users to  please “like” two of my pages on Facebook? The pages are “Late Night Coffee” and “Late Night Market”. All you have to do is type in those names in the search bar on Facebook. You should see a coffee mug for “Late Night Coffee” and the night street scene for “Late Night Market”.  When you get to the page…just click “Like”at the top. I need 25 likes so I can secure the usernames.Oh…and it’s NOT the “like” at the bottom of this post…that’s just to “like” this post…(which, of course, I’m not forbidding you to do)…but its not the same thing.

Thank you in advance!

And remember to come back tomorrow for another installment of everyone’s favorite…..FLIPPIN’ FRIDAY!!!!!! Whoo-hoo! Summer is heating up and so are the stories!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to I just need a little “like”….

1. Breanna says:

I’ve been a lurker, just wanted to let you know I “liked’ them both. Thanks for all of your insight!

2. Thanks Breanna! I lurk a lot too….

3. Patricia says:

Done and done. Glad I could help.

4. Debra says:

Love the blogs! I haven’t started a facebook account yet, but daughter has just hit the like buttons. Thanks for all the education.

5. Georgi Sears says:

Did my part! Like and Like!

6. Wow! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!! I feel the love AND the “like” tonight! Thank you very much…you made my job much easier! Good “treasure karma” to all of you!

7. Pingback: It’s Flippin’ Friday! #44 |

8. Alyssa says:

Happy to help!!

9. Thanks for telling us to look for the coffee cup. When I did a search for LNC, another site was the only thing that popped up (no coffee cup). I had to do a deeper search for the REAL LNC! Liked both the LNC and LNM pages!

10. Donna says:

I look forward to reading your blog and so appreciate all the info that you share with all of us. Glad to have two more places to enjoy you!

11. Donna says:

I look forward to reading your blog and so appreciate all the info/knowledge that you share with all of us. Glad to have been able to ‘like’ you in two more places!

12. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! I got the Late Night Market name and I’m a couple away from the Late Night Coffee name! Yay!!!!! Thank you, thank you!

13. Marci says:

Just read this post and “Liked” both your FB pages. You help us so I am sure everyone is happy to help you!