Flippin’ Friday-#71

It’s Flippin’ Friday once again! Time to let us know about all those great flips you are having!

And wow! Last week, there were some AMAZING flips! We heard about a beaded Christmas tree kit, a set of Dansk candlesticks, a stone fruit apple, a Schleich Standing Pegasus figure, a new Victorinox Swiss Army red totebag, a Barney & Friends “BJ” 13″ plush toy w/ rubber sneakers, 2 Butterfly Starbucks Bearistas, a le creuset small sauce pan, the top half of le creuset steamer plus lid, a David’s Bridal bridesmaid dress, a Travelsmith long dress, a CAbi grenn wrap dress, four OOP learning boardgames, “Happiness Project” calendars, a vintage cheerleader sweater, and a trio of Denby Earth mugs.  AMAZING!!! Thank you all for your great flip stories!!!

If you have a great flip you’d like to share, just write it in the comments section below! We love reading them! Just be sure to include your item, what you paid, and what it sold for in the end.

Looking for more great flips? Check out some more great Flippin’ Fridays here. And I always keep my list at the top under “Flips”!

Have a great weekend and happy hunting!

This entry was posted in Flippin' Friday Stories and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Flippin’ Friday-#71

1. Jackie K says:

It took a month but my $3 1950’s Anchor Hocking Wrought Iron pattern pitcher sold Best Offer for $41 + shipping!! Yay!
    And the same day my $3 1960’s Butterfly Gold pitcher sold for $19.99 + shipping. Double Yay!
    I was glad I had big enough free boxes stored up to ship them out right away….:-)

2. a juicy couture jean skirt, purchased for $1 at GW and sold for $25 (less s/h) on ebay!

3. Deeda in Seattle says:

80’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles New sheet $23(paid 2), 14″ Barnum & Bailey Zebra Plush $24(.99), New Crocs Slingback Heels $36(2.50), NWT 15″ Fozzie Bear $36(.99), and yet another Starbucks Bearista Rare Special Edition Portland-City of Roses Bear $30(.50)!! It was a Great weekend–I ran a sale for the end of the month paychecks!!

4. Annette says:

First off, I would like to thank Rebecca for sharing information on this blog. Without this information, I would not have known about audio cassette tapes being a great item to resell. In January, these were mentioned in a “Dooyahavwun?”, so I asked the spouse if we had any. He found a total of 11 unopened cassette tapes (a box of 10 NIP Maxell cassette tapes, plus another one not in a box, but the cassette was still wrapped in cellophane). Don’t remember what we originally paid for these, but a couple of days ago, they sold for $78 plus shipping.

Another really good flip this past week, I found a Led Zeppelin bowling-type shirt, made by Dragonfly. Paid $6 for it at the Salvation Army, sold for $51 less shipping. Dragonfly licenses various artists/pictures to put on their shirts … Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, dogs playing poker, etc. But their shirts with Led Zeppelin album covers seem to do very well.

• admin says:

Yay!!! That is awesome!!! You just never know what you have that people want. Glad that worked out for you!
      I’ve found about 50 unopened cassettes at various thrift stores since I posted that article. I’m trying to get together a nice lot of them….and then present them to the world. 🙂

I had a couple of good flips this week. Bought an Avon 2006 Christmas tree pin for $2.00 at a thrift store and sold it for $35.00. Also sold an Arthur Court turtle trinket box for $49.00. I had purchased it at a garage sale for 25 cents. Bought two train books about the Santa Fe at our library for 10 cents a piece and sold them for a total $30.00. Good week!

6. Desiree says:

First of all, gotta say I love this site. So I can brag about my flips to someone beside friends and family.
    This week an irish wool fisherman sweater at a thrift for $2.00, sold for $51.00.
    An afghan purchased at a thrift for $2.00 , sold for $21.00
    A cookie press for .25 at a yard sale, sold for $18.00

7. gretchen says:

Last Monday I bought a red patent Leather short trench coat for 2.50 (leather!!!!) listed it the next day, woke up Wed morning, it sold for 100.00!!! Sweet. (It was NWT, but quite slutty) It went on it’s way to Germany. Love it.