Flippin’ Friday-#78

Welcome to Flippin’ Friday! A chance to hear about all kinds of flip stories involving items YOU buy!

Last week, we had two pairs of designer shoes and a Storybook Knit sweater that turned into some GREAT cash! Thank you for your stories!

If you have a great flip you’d like to share, just write it in the comments section below! We love reading them! Just be sure to include your item, what you paid, and what it sold for in the end.

Looking for more great flips? Check out some more great Flippin’ Fridays here and all the great things to look for under “The List” at the top.  And I always keep my list too at the top under “Flips”!

Have a great weekend and happy hunting!

This entry was posted in Flippin' Friday Stories and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Flippin’ Friday-#78

1. Jackie K says:

Slow sales and slow payers lately…however some flips I’m happy with:
    A $1 needlepoint canvas of Long Island NY sold for $26 (s/h included at $3)
    A 50 cent Gary Larson Far side mug sold for $18.99 plus shipping
    A Fitz and Floyd Marie Antoinette cat teapot that had sat in my cupboard for 20 years sold for $32.99 plus shipping.

2. ann taylor loft dress, nwt, paid $1 and sold for $29.95 less s&h

3. annabel52 says:

Slow sales also but before the black hole sucked me in I sold a Kelvin Chen enamel teapot, heart shaped with a bunny numbered 64 (earlier edition) for $30 and only paid $1.

4. Deeda in Seattle says:

My sales feel like they are finally starting to pick up, finally! Buyers getting their tax returns? Unsure, but I’ll take it! Lots of Shoes: Danskos for $45-46(paid $5-6 each), LOTS of Sandals, Some plush–10″ Singing Barney EUC went for $17 ($.99), Pokemon 5″(!) Jigglypuff $11($.99), Men’s Coach Belt size 44 (EUC) $27($3), and the best: Radley of London black leather purse $64 (paid $3!). BOLO Radley purses–they have a scotty dog hanging leather tag & logo–I knew it was quality just TOUCHING the leather. I had 12 watchers on it–wish I had asked for more! They retail around $300.

5. Kari says:

I paid around $6 for 4 Little Einsteins plush, and sold them this week for $77.99 + shipping! And they sold in less than a day. I think that is my best flip yet.

6. Nancy says:

Bought a full, original box set of 24 silver banded glasses in three sizes at a church sale a few years ago – 3.00 for the set! They languished in my garage and never sold for 8.00 in a yard sale. I guess Mad Men made them more attractive ’cause I sold them for 129.95 plus shipping, NO best offer made! Woot! (Oh, a correction….my best flip I posted last time, I said I sold a 1.00 Donna Morgan dress for 49.95….I looked at it wrong, it was actually 79.95!) 🙂

7. Marci says:

Sold a Lego Power Miners Thunder Driller set. Found at GW for $3.99 sold for $55.00. Also bought a NWT pink and yellow Build a Bear for .49 sold for $9.99. I wish it would pick up a little, its been sooo slow!