Flippin’ Friday- #142

flippinfriday

Welcome to Flippin’ Friday! A chance to see what people are buying….and flipping!

If you have a great flip you’d like to share, just write it in the comments section below! We love reading them! Just be sure to include your item, what you paid, and what it sold for in the end.

Looking for more great flips? Check out some more great Flippin’ Fridays here and all the great things to look for under “The List” at the top .  And I always keep my list too at the top under “Flips”!

This entry was posted in Flippin' Friday Stories. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Flippin’ Friday- #142

1. Mike says:

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these… Between moving and having been out of the country for almost a month, the summer has been busy. Of course, I’ve still been selling. ; )

It’s been a slow week, but things have been picking up again!

This is going back to the beginning of September:
    -Allen Edmonds Cameron Loafers -paid $20, sold for $60
    -Patagonia Women’s Snap-T Fleece -paid $27, sold for $68
    -Sierra Designs Gnar Lite Down Jacket -paid $48, sold for $115
    -Polo Ralph Lauren Prospect Shorts -paid $5, sold for $30
    – Eight Ermenegildo Zegna Dress Shirts -paid $72, sold for $164
    – Zamberlan Steep GT Hiking Boots -paid $25, sold for $160
    -Patagonia Down Sweater Vest -paid $28, sold for $100
    -Bruno Magli Penny Loafers -paid $9, sold for $50
    -Primal Wear RAGBRAI Cycling Jersey -paid $6, sold for $30

• admin says:

Mike…you are on FIRE with those items! Good for you!!!

Welcome back and thank you for posting all your great flips! You have a great eye for picking things!

Rebecca 🙂

2. Mike says:

Also, ’tis the season to start listing “winter clothing” and Halloween costumes!

I’ve started getting offers on the tweed sport coat I have listed. And this week, I’ve found three costumes: Tigger, Pooh (both from Disney Store) and a mascot cow. I might keep the cow, but the Tigger and Pooh are like gold on Ebay!

3. grace says:

I’ve had a record month but nothing huge to note….selling american girl items still (I buy I such big bulk I have no idea how much I pay per piece) also selling tons of halloween costumes, I had 4 boxes. Included angry birds, Alice in wonderland, tinkerbell adult costume (44.99) and 2 sets of tinkerbell wings (23.99) I try to stick only with Disney store brand if possibly

4. Just the other day I sold a Murano art glass candy dish for $39.99. I paid $1 for it at a yard sale.

5. annabel52 says:

I got lucky at a yard sale last week end and picked up a huge banana box full of vintage camera stuff. I saw a movie camera, a 35mm film camera in the box and took a chance on the rest of the stuff, mostly flash stuff and odds and ends. The odds and ends turned out were the best stuff.I researched and listed about 20 items on Thurs and Friday. The first item, a film holder for a vtg Mamiya Super 23, sold within 12 minutes. The next two items also for the Mamiya, a grip handle with shutter cable and a 65mm wide angle lens sold Friday and 6 rolls of professional color film sold today. So far I have made $273 from that $7 box!!! If I sell everything, which I probably won’t, I could make $700. Not bad for a lucky shot in the dark.

6. admin says:

I LOVE all these flip stories!!! Whoo-hoo! Thank you for sharing!

Rebecca 🙂

7. Mike says:

Nice score on that Mamiya stuff!

8. Adley says:

I’m new here but I thought I’d share a few items.

I bought a:
    Wustof knife for about a $1.50 and sold it for $29.99.
    WebRoot internet security (new sealed) cd for $1.99 and sold it for $24.94
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (new sealed) cd for $1.99 and sold it for $27.99

I also have a blog (sellonebayforprofit) that has eBay tips and I also go over my top sales of the week.